IRON FIST STRONG HOLD!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LifeTaker 100,22

3 posters

Go down

LifeTaker 100,22 Empty LifeTaker 100,22

Post  Atelynne Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Well this dude just suddenly sends me mail about "Attack" pretty much saying that if I attack him "i'm going to be sorry."

I don't deal with people who can't type in full words in a "mail." Saying "u" instead of "you" I mean this just gives me the impression that you're lazy to send a coherent mail to someone. Not saying anything about that about you guys. Chatting is ok to me, but a mail... or email... come on.

Look i wont att u unless provoked and i think it unlikely u will att cause i have hamlock to the south.Just tellin ya. And in case u guys want to set us as neautral or freindly, Beowolf is our vice host.Officer LifeTaker

So his mail says something to the point that he will not attack me unless I provoke him and stuff and then said "it's highly unlikely you will attack me cause I have another city to the south of you." So saying "I will own your ass if you do attack me cause I have higher prestige than you." So he said that I should make his alliance netural or friendly so he won't attack me...

I mail him back saying dude I don't attack crap I just do the darn quests that I have and play the game.

So tell the alliance this and hemi I think plans an attack on him. =D Fun Fun. Now I get another mail back from him saying someone from your alliance attack me. If it's you I will destroy your puny little army...

Dude I'm not the one that started it all. He mailed me first.

Sadly I cannot Port my city somewhere else cause I have no more city teleporters. I guess I just build my army and hope for the best.

Atelynne
I.F Member
I.F Member

Back to top Go down

LifeTaker 100,22 Empty Re: LifeTaker 100,22

Post  LadyCaska Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:48 am

Awe. Some people are rude and lame Razz > Thankfully in this game you can go rambo on his ass!! cheers

LadyCaska
I.F Member
I.F Member

http://www.myspace.com/ladycaska

Back to top Go down

Post  TaiSido Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:32 pm

I guess its all sorted now as he has teleported :-)

TaiSido
I.F Member
I.F Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum