IRON FIST STRONG HOLD!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to build New City

3 posters

Go down

Trying to build New City Empty Trying to build New City

Post  PitbullIF2 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Ok i am at 7k prestige and at a knight level. I have a Town hall at Level 5. Why can't i Build a new city? There is a flat by me. When i put the curser over it, it say "Lvl 1 Flat - Build city avaliable" when i click on it all i can do is attack it or scout it. Is that what i want to do? Everyone just keep saying conquer it. how do i do that. By attacking it? Thanks

PitbullIF2
I.F2 Member
I.F2 Member

Back to top Go down

Trying to build New City Empty Re: Trying to build New City

Post  coldsilverncIF2 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:16 pm

On the main page, in the column under the picture of your city you will see a picture of a fortified town or castle(if you like). Hold your cursor over it an you will get an explination of what you need to establish another city. You have to occupy the flat first. Once you have occupied the flat, now when you click on the spot you should have the option to build city.

Last edited by coldsilverncIF2 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

coldsilverncIF2
I.F Lord
I.F Lord

Back to top Go down

Trying to build New City Empty New City

Post  Swing Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:25 am

You only need Baronet for your third city.
Look at the little symbol in the bottom right hand corner next to the chat box. Hover your mouse over that, and it will tell you what you need.

Swing
I.F Member
I.F Member

Back to top Go down

Trying to build New City Empty Re: Trying to build New City

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down