IRON FIST STRONG HOLD!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City building idea?!

4 posters

Go down

City building idea?! Empty City building idea?!

Post  Kaaz Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 pm

So I just started, and I'm not sure how possible this is due to game mechanics, but I was thinking we proclaim a central location to be kind of like the guild rallying point. Basically a spot where everyone can build a city near, and kind of take over that location. In theory, to me at least, it would seem to work for coordinating local attacks and resources. Also I believe it would offer up a sizable amount of defense or possible scare people into not attacking! Lastly, I believe beginners or even experienced players who were scrolling around on the map and see all these cities, with their IF flag waving high, would probably think it impressive.

Regardless of what I think, I want to know what you guys think. Is this even possible, and would it be a good idea. Also if any of this is possible would people be willing to help others expand and create a new city in said location.

Kaaz
I.F Member
I.F Member

Back to top Go down

City building idea?! Empty IF City Collection

Post  StingerIF2 Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 am

I'm only new as well... There is a downside to this idea in that whilst we were building we would be under huge threat of attack from rival alliances if we had any... On the other side of the coin, it seems to me a good idea... I have mooched around my area and seem to be miles away from any other IF2 players... I think this means ages for any help (a couple of the big guys sent me some resources yesterday and they were, like 3hrs away at least - much appreciated though guys Smile ), so as Kaaz said, it would be down to the choice of members as to how much help was available during the building time...
Very interesting idea!

StingerIF2
I.F2 Member
I.F2 Member

Back to top Go down

City building idea?! Empty If City Group

Post  Bouldar Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Well i think that might work if you go to 83 83 in friesland you will scroll left of me and see lots of IF members that might be a good place if we did do anything.

Bouldar

Back to top Go down

City building idea?! Empty Re: City building idea?!

Post  CASSIUSIF2 Mon May 04, 2009 1:11 am

Having a centralized HQ for both Divisions of IF is crutial to mount multiple attacks and defence.
The concept of scattered locations is weak and hard to support.
If a weaker member gets hit, then the stronger mbrs can provide a multi -retaliatory strike, with central command and control by the highest ranking mbr online in that division at the time.

IMO

CASSIUS
Presbyter
IF2
CASSIUSIF2
CASSIUSIF2
I.F2 Member
I.F2 Member

Back to top Go down

City building idea?! Empty Re: City building idea?!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down